Participants of Interpipe Dnipro Half Marathon 2020 can pick up starter’s packages at Dnipro.SportExpoUA 2020 at the address: Dnipro, Dnipro-Arena stadium, 7 Khersonska str., 2nd floor, north entrance.
May 23, 2020, from 10:00 till 20:00.
To receive your starter’s package, you must present the following documents:
- Starter’s letter printed out and signed by you (available in your profile or email box after successful payment);
- Identification document confirming participant’s age (required for all participants);
- Document entitling to free participation or discounted entry fee rates.
Accident insurance that covers participation in sports competitions on the day of the race is included in the starter’s package.
All registered participants bear sole responsibility for their lives and health regarding the race and sign a statement about it.
Please, notice! You will not receive your race number and starter’s package if you fail to present a valid ID.
Participants ages 18 and older may be submitted to the course of 21.0975 km. The age of a Race participant is determined as of December, 31 of the current year.
- Official event merchandise can be received at SportFestUA upon presentation of documents certifying your identity.
- Certificate medal engraving will be included in the starter’s envelope.
If for some reason you are unable to personally pick up your starter’s package, you can find someone who can come and get your starter’s package for you.
You must also make sure that this person has all the necessary documents:
- The document certifying the identity of a person receiving the starter’s package (passport, driver’s license, etc.)
- Copy of documents certifying the identity of a person that purchased registration.
- Starter’s letter signed by the person that purchased registration.
- The statement signed by the person that purchased the registration with the following text:
To the Director of NGO “Run Ukraine”
I, (full name of the person that purchased registration), ask you to give the starter’s package with the number (participant’s race number) to my representative (full name of the person receiving the starter’s package), because I am unable to receive it in person.
Date and signature of the person that purchased registration.
Please, notice! Paragraph 7.1 does not apply to participants of any relay or team races, namely: 3х5+1х6.0975 km, 4х21.0975 km, 2х21.0975 km, 4х10 km.
It means that every participant of a relay or team race must pick up his or her starter’s package at SportExpoUA2020 on the days of distribution of starter’s packages upon presentation of a document certifying participant’s identity.
- You may NOT use your ChampionChip;
- The time capturing chip is two strips on the backside of the race bib number;
- The chip may NOT be torn, punctured, bent;
- The race bib number should be attached on the front with four pins (the race bib number may not be attached to your back!);
- Small luggage number is to be attached to your luggage (you do not need to put your luggage number onto your uniform!).
The team of RUN UKRAINE wishes you light feet and a successful race!