INTERPIPE Dnipro Half Marathon 2018 will include two relay races:
- UNDER ARMOUR Relay 3×5 km + 1×6.0975 km
- HeForShe Dnipro Half Marathon Relay 1×10 km + 1×11.0975 km
Please, notice! Each team gets ONE result capturing chip.
The chip is attached to the leg and is transferred in the relay transfer zone.
Advice: to save time, we recommend that the participant awaiting his/her turn in the relay transfer zone removes the chip from the leg of the arriving participant, attaches it to his/her leg and starts his/her stage. Each team gets the chip along with the starter’s package (one per team) at the exhibition SportExpoUA 2018. The relay races will start at 08:00 a.m. along with the individual race on the course of 21.0975 km.
Relay transfer stations are located on the marks of 5, 10 and 15 km for the relay 3×5 km + 1×6.0975 km and on the 10 km mark for the relay 1×10 km + 1×11.0975 km.
The buses with relay participants will leave from the Heroiiv Maidanu Square (Babushkinskyi Court side) at 07:30 a.m.
Relay transfer stations are located at the marks of 5 km, 10 km and 15 km.
- 1st stage runs 5 km;
- 2nd stage runs 5 km. Relay transfer station is located on the 5th km, Sicheslavska embankment by the turn to the 6th Striletskoii Dyviziii street.
- 3rd stage runs 5 km. Relay transfer station is located on the 10th km, 14 Sicheslavska embankment;
- 4th stage runs 6.0975 km. Relay transfer station is located on the 15th km, intersection of Sicheslavska embankment and Monastyrskyi Ostriv street, across the street from the “Yukon” gas station.
- Relay participants will use the starting block marked with a red flag (closer to the starting line, starting block 1:29);
- The first participant starts the race with the result capturing chip attached to the leg;
- Team members are not allowed to change numbers;
- Relay team members run the race in the order stated at registration;
- The finisher’s medals of all stages are given to the participant of the last stage upon crossing of the finish line;
- Finisher’s packages (a banana, an apple) are given to each participant upon finishing his/her stage.